- Consultative action: issuing legal opinions and opinions in order to resolve doubts and suggest how to act before the Public Power.
- State Inspection: preventive action, with a view to reducing the possibility of non-compliance; concomitantly, accompanying the State’s inspection actions, or subsequently, through administrative or judicial defenses (Administrative or Judicial Litigation).
- Consulting: bidding procedures and administrative contract execution.
- Preliminary defense and contestation: work in lawsuits for administrative misconduct.
- Follow-up in negotiations: action aimed at signing a Conduct Adjustment Term and/or Leniency Agreement.
- To the citizen: we provide consultancy services on the most varied topics related to Public Administration.